Terms and Conditions
Onwer of the website is Providence Financial Inc. DE, USA (the Company).
This page states the "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use www.collocamentodomestici.it . Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, you will not be able to use this site. By using this web site, you are indicating your acceptance of the terms and conditions stated on this page and you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Providence Financial Inc. DE, USA , owner of the site www.collocamentodomestici.it (the "Company") may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason.
Use of Material
The Company authorizes you to view and download the material on www.collocamentodomestici.it (the "Web Site") solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other "Material", are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purp ose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Company's copyright.
Acceptable Site Use
General Rules: Users may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
- (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or
- (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- It is not permitted to put contact information in the open text fields of your account. Contact information included in these fields will be removed. Multiple violations of this rule may result in your account will being deactivated. In the event this happens more than once you will not be permitted to use the site again. Web Site Security Rules: Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation,
- (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing",
- (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or
- Compliance with Law.
- Limitation of Liability.
- No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use.
- Links to Other Sites.
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
- The Company's Liability
- Policy Regarding Termination Of Users And Account Holders Who Repeatedly Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others.
- Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright Infringement.
- Registration and Password.
- User Submissions.
- User Information.
- Specific Prohibited Uses.
- (a) Include your last name or enter your personal contact information such as an email address, ICQ number, chat address or personal web page address in any photo, image or text field which does not specifically request such information;
- (b) Attempt to subvert the membership system or direct users to any other web site, location or directory where your contact information may be obtained;
- (c) Upload or post any information or advertisement that may be considered as competitive to the service. Solicitation for services by any means, other than those offered or directly approved by nannies4hire.com, to its registered users or Members is strictly forbidden. And under no circumstances shall the harvesting and commercial re-use of emails be allowed;
- (d) Share your membership, credits or contact information with any other person or disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. If, despite the foregoing, you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf;
- (e) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- (f) Create or maintain more than one active profile at a time. Each family or worker is allowed only one active profile in the database at any one time;
- (g) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- (h) Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this site;
- (i) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software;
- (j) Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this site or servers or networks connected to this site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this site;
- (k) Exhibit expressions of abuse, offensive language and imagery, obscenity, or pornography, including, but not limited to, child abuse, child pornography, depictions of minors engaged in sexual conduct or explicitly sexual situations, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable state or federal law, or violating any laws or regulations of any governing body having jurisdiction over InteliMark or its subsidiaries, affiliates or users;
- (l) Have been convicted of any sexual or criminal offense in the past 10 years;
- (m) Harm minors in any way.